Take advantage of these offerings, and make the most of your membership!
Get discounted rates and special offers on insurance, financial planning, identity theft protection and reputation management, in addition to ACSA's extensive catalog of professional development programs and events.
ACSA Member Discounts & Special Offers
- ACSA Professional Learning Programs & Events
Legal and Reputation Assistance:
- Personal Legal Assistance
- Online Reputation Management
- Credit and Financial Solutions
- Free Financial Planning
- Identity and Credit Monitoring
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Life, AD&D, Disability and Cancer Insurance
- Southwest Airlines
ACSA Professional Learning
ACSA's professional development sets the standard for excellence in equipping and developing those who serve California's students from recruitment to retirement. Whether it's a conference, workshop or intensive multi-day program, our professional learning programs help grow school leaders from recruitment to retirement.
In addition, learning events provide networking opportunities, connecting you with educators and partners across the state and country.
Explore the many offerings available for administrators in every position and at every level, and look for the discounted ACSA member rate.
ACSA academies are intensive, multi-weekend programs providing in-depth knowledge and practical skills.
Member discount: 50% off registration.
High-energy annual events providing school leaders intensive access to the latest tools and best practices.
Member discount: $100+ off registration.
ACSA offers a wide range of one-day workshops and programs developed to provide specific training on a topic or strategy.
Member discount: $100+ off registration.
Professional Legal Assistance
Attorney representation is available for ACSA members in the event of an Administrative Hearing under the LegalShield School Employee Legal Plan. Up to a total of eight (8) hours of preparation for the hearing or actual hearing time at no additional charge for Pre-Termination hearings each membership year. Post-Termination hearings are also included in this plan. As well, the plan coverage provides for personal and family legal consultation for traffic tickets, vehicular accidents, 24/7 Emergency assistance, IRS audit, plus more.
ACSA is proud to partner with LegalShield to provide the School Employee Legal plan for work, personal and family legal protection for only $18/month. Sign up online today!
Member Discount: $18/month
Credit and Financial
Credit and Financial Solutions
ACSA has partnered with Financial Education Services to bring you the ACSA Protection Plan. This is a multi-product program which is designed to cover all aspects of your financial portfolio. You can access your easy-to-use online portal at anytime and our Customer Service Team is available to answer any questions. Protect yourself, your family, and your financial assets with the ACSA Protection Plan.
Go to www.ACSAProtection.com to take charge of your credit and finances and change the course of your life.
- Credit Restoration
- Debt Zero
- Will-Trust, Power of Attorney
- Financial Lockbox
- Prescription Discount Card
- Credit Attorney
- Online Discount Shopping
- Travel Discount
Member discount: free and discounted services from a menu of options
Online Reputation Management
Assessment score and strategy report: Get a consultation, report and strategy to strengthen your online professional presence. Start the process at BeePageOne for $250.
Visit http://beepageone.com/acsa-online-reputation-assessment for your Online Reputation Report Card.
Member Discount: $250 assessment score and strategy report
Auto and Home
Auto and Home Insurance
California Casualty's Auto & Home Insurance Program offers a complete line of products tailored to member needs for more than 30 years. Special features include discounts, outstanding coverage and superior service.
Member Discount: discounted coverage
Free Financial Planning
ACSA members receive complimentary financial planning services with a $500 value.
VALIC has more than half a century of experience helping educators plan for and enjoy a secure retirement. They take a personal approach to retirement plans and programs, offering customized solutions for individual needs.
Member Discount: complimentary financial planning, $500 value
Identity and Credit
Identity and Credit Monitoring
With the increasing dependence on technology and significant data breaches announced nearly every day, identity theft is the fastest growing crime. On average, an identity is stolen every 3 seconds and it can take an individual more than 6 months and over 200 hours of work to restore their own name.
What is iLOCK360?
iLOCK360 is a comprehensive identity and credit monitoring service that helps you maintain control over your identity. This protection is an important step in remaining vigilant against the growing threat of identity theft and data breaches.
How will iLOCK360 help?
iLOCK360’s proprietary technology scours malicious websites 24/7/365 to identify if your personal information has been bought or sold online. iLOCK360 monitors your social security number, driver’s license, credit/debit cards, bank accounts, email addresses and more. If you are a victim of identity theft, you will be automatically alerted via email so action may be taken to address the issue. As an iLOCK360 subscriber, you will have access to a US-based certified Identity Theft Restoration Specialist who will work on your behalf to restore your good name.
Saves you TIME
- Automatic email alerts when credentials are found on malicious websites
- Certified Identity Theft Restoration Specialists to work on your behalf
- Minimize time away from work dealing with identity theft & related fraud
- Assistance in terminating & re-ordering lost wallet contents
Saves you MONEY
- $1M insurance policy for covered expenses to restore your name
For example, lost wages or income; attorney & legal fees; expenses incurred refiling loans & other lines of credit; costs of child/elderly care incurred as result of identity restoration
- 42% lower costs for identity theft victims with identity protection (Javelin Strategy & Research, 2017)
Saves you STRESS
- 24/7/365 real-time identity monitoring
- Peace of mind knowing your identity is being monitored
Please visit www.ilock360.com/acsa for more details about available plans, your special ACSA member pricing, and how to sign up for coverage.
Member Discount: up to 60% off coverage
Life, AD&D, Disability
and Cancer Insurance
Life, AD&D, Disability and Cancer Insurance
- School Administrators Special Services: SASS, which is controlled by ACSA, makes available SASS Insurance Benefits especially designed to assist ACSA members in meeting or supplementing their personal insurance needs.
SASS also provides all Regular members free $10,000 of AD&D coverage!
- Special Open Enrollment Period: Health Requirements are waived during the first 90 days of membership when a new Regular member is enrolling for Voluntary Life Insurance (up to $200,000) and/or Long Term Disability Insurance (up to $3,000) monthly benefit.
- Voluntary Life Insurance: ACSA offers a plan designed to help meet financial obligations such as mortgage payments, college tuition or retirement funds in the event of an unexpected death of a family income provider. Insurance amounts may be elected in multiples of $10,000 to $500,000. Please review the coverage options described in the SASS Insurance Benefits.
- AD&D Insurance: High-limit Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage costing less than credit card offerings. Your spouse and/or child(ren) are also eligible for coverage if you enroll. Please review the SASS Insurance Benefits.
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance: Designed to pay a monthly benefit to you in the event you cannot work because of a covered illness or injury. This benefit replaces a portion of your income, helping you to meet your financial commitments in a time of need. Before you enroll, please review the SASS Insurance Benefits.
- Cancer Medical Reimbursement: Pays for medical expenses not fully reimbursed by a primary health carrier, including co-pay and deductibles. Other dread diseases also covered, such as Brain Tumor, Parkinson's Disease, etc. This policy is a must for anyone with PPO or HMO medical insurance. Annual premium is $46-individual or $52-family. Contact Jackie Stussy with MWG Mestmaker & Associates at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Member Discount: range of plans and offers including free AD&D coverage
Anyone – colleagues, family and friends – can register and book through ACSA's Southwest Airlines account to receive discounts on travel. More than 1,200 flights booked using the system have saved $40,000-plus so far. Travelers continue to earn Rapid Rewards with their discounts on travel. The more users book through ACSA's Southwest Airlines account, the deeper the discounts.