ACSA is only as strong as its members, and to that end, the Member Services Department strives to provide members with the services and resources they need to excel at their jobs.
Members have access to many unique benefits, including the following:
- ACSA mentor program
New administrators are paired with experienced leaders to provide personal, one-on-one support to help them survive during their first few years of leadership
- Professional legal assistance
Trained, experienced member assistance advocates protect the due process rights of school leaders. Discounted legal assistance is also available on a case-by-case basis.
- Enhanced professional liability coverage
Above and beyond what is offered at most school districts.
- Partner4Purpose solutions
ACSA's Partner for Purpose program (P4P) connects members to vetted, trustworthy school solution providers who offer thoughtful, contemporary and time-saving products and services, including discounted travel on Southwest Airlines and facilities, technology and business solutions.
Membership is everyone's business! Member-to-member recruitment ensures ACSA remains the authoritative advocate for all matters pertaining to education and its leaders
Take advantage of these offerings, and make the most of your membership!
Discounted rates on insurance, financial planning, identity theft protection and reputation management, as well as ACSA professional development events.
Personal Legal Assistance
ACSA is proud to partner with Legal Shield to provide members options for affordable legal assistance. For $18 per month, ACSA members get access to advice and counsel from experienced attorneys on an unlimited number of personal legal issues. From traffic collisions to will preparation, bankruptcies to unqualified contractors, the experts at Legal Shield are there to help!
Learn more about Legal Shield and sign up online today! (Members wishing to sign up can only do so online.)
Credit & Financial Solutions
ACSA has partnered with Financial Education Services to bring you the ACSA Protection Plan. This is a multi-product program which is designed to cover all aspects of your financial portfolio. You can access your easy-to-use online portal at anytime and our Customer Service Team is available to answer any questions. Protect yourself, your family, and your financial assets with the ACSA Protection Plan. Go to www.ACSAProtection.com to take charge of your credit and finances and change the course of your life.
- Credit Restoration
- Debt Zero
- Will-Trust, Power of Attorney
- Financial Lockbox
- Prescription Discount Card
- Credit Attorney
- Online Discount Shopping
- Travel Discount
Assessment score and strategy report: Get a consultation, report and strategy to strengthen your online professional presence. Start the process at BeePageOne for $250. Visit http://beepageone.com/acsa-online-reputation-assessment.
Auto & Home Insurance: California Casualty's Auto & Home Insurance Program offers a complete line of products tailored to member needs for more than 30 years. Special features include discounts, outstanding coverage and superior service. Call 866.680.5142 or visit www.calcas.com/acsa.
Life, AD&D, Disability, & Cancer Insurance
- School Administrators Special Services: SASS, which is controlled by ACSA, makes available SASS Insurance Benefits especially designed to assist ACSA members in meeting or supplementing their personal insurance needs.
SASS also provides all Regular members Free $10,000 of AD&D coverage!
- Special Open Enrollment Period: Health Requirements are waived during the first 90 days of membership when a new Regular member is enrolling for Voluntary Life Insurance (up to $200,000) and/or Long Term Disability Insurance (up to $3,000) monthly benefit.
- Voluntary Life Insurance: ACSA offers a plan designed to help meet financial obligations such as mortgage payments, college tuition or retirement funds in the event of an unexpected death of a family income provider. Insurance amounts may be elected in multiples of $10,000 to $500,000. Please review the coverage options described in the SASS Insurance Benefits.
- AD&D Insurance: High-limit Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage costing less than credit card offerings. Your spouse and/or child(ren) are also eligible for coverage if you enroll. Please review the SASS Insurance Benefits.
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance: Designed to pay a monthly benefit to you in the event you cannot work because of a covered illness or injury. This benefit replaces a portion of your income, helping you to meet your financial commitments in a time of need. Before you enroll, please review the SASS Insurance Benefits.
- Cancer Medical Reimbursement: Pays for medical expenses not fully reimbursed by a primary health carrier, including co-pay and deductibles. Other dread diseases also covered, such as Brain Tumor, Parkinson's Disease, etc. This policy is a must for anyone with PPO or HMO medical insurance. Annual premium is $46-individual or $52-family. Contact Jackie Stussy with MWG Mestmaker & Associates at email@example.com for more information.
- Free Financial Planning: ACSA members receive a $500 value! VALIC has more than half a century of experience helping educators plan for and enjoy a secure retirement. They take a personal approach to retirement plans and programs, offering customized solutions for individual needs. If you have questions about your financial future, contact a VALIC representative today or call 916.780.6000.