ACSA Leadership Institute Fall 2019 Participant Application
We are currently accepting applications for the Fall 2019 Cohort in the Inland Empire.
- Possession of a valid teaching or services credential
- Minimum of five years of experience in your credentialed area
- Passage and/or proof of registration for CBEST examination
- Copy of Transcripts (unofficial)
- Copy of California Teaching Credential and/or Service Credential
- Copy of CBEST verification or proof of registration for CBEST examination OR for Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, a passing score on all three subsets of the CSET
- Personal Leadership Statement
March 14, 2019 - 5:00pm-6:00pm
San Bernardino City Unified School District Office
Please fill out the application below with all of the necessary information, be sure to double check for accuracy. Once you have submitted your application, you cannot change or edit the application.
For questions regarding the application form, please email Jeannette Carpenter, email@example.com or call her at 916-329-3844.
For questions specific to the program, contact Dr. Michael Roe, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next step after submission of your completed application is an interview by the Leadership Institute. You will be notified by Dr. Michael Roe if you are selected for interview between April and May.
We look forward to welcoming our new cohort on June 1, 2019!
-ACSA Leadership Institute Team