Women in School Leadership Forum
The Women in School Leadership Forum is the premier networking and educational experience designed to engage, enlighten, empower and connect women education leaders from across the country.
Women are underrepresented in all areas of school leadership. Let's work together to level the playing field.
It is designed to honor and value the diverse and rich strengths that make us bold and courageous leaders for the students and communities we serve.
Session content addresses relevant topics within the education field and provides practical tools and resources for attendees to implement at work right away.
The Women in School Leadership Forum is an inclusive space that brings together women in the education profession, women in leadership positions, and women leaders seeking to advance their career for a multi-day event focusing on leadership, diversity and empowerment.
TBA for 2023
- ACSA Member: TBA
- Non-Members: TBA
- Non Member Not Eligible for Membership: TBA
- *Team Rate (3 or more): TBA
*Team Rate - In order to qualify for a team rate:
- You must have 3 or more registered attendees from the same school district.
- All team members must be registered at the same time.
- You are not allowed to add more attendees to your team once you have finished registering.
Registration Fee Includes:
- Attendance to all educational activities, Wednesday-Friday
- Networking receptions, Wednesday & Thursday
- Wednesday meals:
- Light appetizers at Regis-ception (Registration/Reception)
- Thursday meals:
- Continental breakfast
- Afternoon snack
- Light appetizers at networking reception
- Friday meal:
- Full Breakfast
Hotel & Travel
Hotel & Travel
Group rate: $259
Group code: ASSA920
Last day to book rooms at the group rate is Monday, August 22, 2022
Bringing administrators together is a whole lot easier with a hotel like San Diego Mission Bay Resort. Where state-of-the-art, fully renovated facilities meet the relaxed San Diego lifestyle, creating events that strike the perfect location. Enjoy a private waterfront location while being centrally located in San Diego.