This three-day event with its mix of interactive and workshop sessions, presented by practitioners, consultants and attorneys, will offer information and provide insight into the issues and laws that confront HR departments.
January 20-22, 2021
Westin San Diego
2021 Registration Fees
ACSA Member Registration Rate:
Non-Member Registration Rate:
One Day Rates also available for Wednesday or Thursday Only:
Hotel & Travel Information
Jan. 20-22 | Register for the Symposium
San DIego, CA
400 W Broadway
San Diego, CA 92101
The Westin San Diego Hotel provides a retreat to one of downtown San Diego's landmark hotels. Experience The Westin San Diego's transformation, introducing the brand's new modern design. The hotel now has a distinctly upscale, contemporary feel, inspired by soothing elements of nature. With a complete revitalization of guestrooms, restaurant, lobby, public areas, San Diego meeting space, Tangent and a new Westin Fitness Studio, the newly refurbished urban retreat will transform every aspect of a stay into a revitalizing experience. This sleek hotel is a 7-minute walk from the America Plaza Trolley Station and 0.7 miles from the bayside Maritime Museum of San Diego. It is located a few blocks from the famous Gaslamp Quarter and just minutes from all of San Diego's major attractions: Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Old Town and more. Enjoy Westin San Diego Hotel's panoramic views of the San Diego Bay, Coronado Island and the downtown cityscape from your guestroom. With 25 floors, 436 guest rooms, and 15 meeting rooms with a total of 26,044 sq. ft. this hotel will be the perfect location to host our 2020 Negotiators Symposium once again.
Negotiator of the Year
Negotiator of the Year
Nominations are due by Nov. 30, 2019.
Criteria for Selection
- Nominee must be a member of ACSA serving as chief negotiator for a school district or county office of education.
- Nomination must be submitted by the Superintendent, District Negotiating Team Members, and/or current Human Resources Council Members.
- Nominee must be a person having distinguished self for outstanding contribution in the area of labor relations and negotiations at the local districts, regional and state levels.
- We are seeking an applicant who is actively involved and a contributing participant in ACSA region/state Human Resources activities and functions.
- Please provide the information in the form below.
- Letters of recommendation are strongly encouraged.
- If selected, the award recipient is expected to be in attendance at the Negotiators' Symposium, Jan. 22-24, 2020 at the Westin, San Diego, and specifically at the Award Ceremony on Wednesday, Jan. 22.
- Deadline for nominations is Nov. 30.
Letters of Support
Letters of support that include knowledge of the nominee’s work and contributions are strongly recommended, but are not required. Please attach up to 3 supporting documents.