The Skillful Certificated Evaluator
This one-day workshop will focus on meaningful certificated employee evaluations to build capacity and increase student achievement, due process documentation and file-building.
- Establish a common philosophy across the district regarding employee evaluation.
- Create common language used to provide meaningful and effective feedback to employees.
- Calibrate the feedback across the district in order to build employee capacity.
- Provide feedback to employees with quantitative and qualitative evidence.
- Generate documents that improve the delivery of instruction.
- Generate assistance plans that are robust, multifaceted and improve the quality of instruction.
- Prepare for and conduct effective conversations with the purpose of improving performance.
- Create systems within a district to enhance the capacity of site supervisors to provide meaningful feedback.
- Generate documentation that will support difficult employment decisions.
- Communicate and work effectively with union leadership while honoring an employee’s right to representation.
- Understand the legal requirements and ethical approaches regarding the discipline of employees.
Dates & Locations
ACSA Sacramento Dec 6, 2018-Canceled
1029 J Street, Ste 320
Sacramento, CA 95814
ACSA Ontario Jan 9, 2019
3602 Inland Empire Blvd, Ste A230
Ontario, CA 91764
Berryessa USD Feb 27, 2019
1376 Piedmont Road, Board room
San Jose, CA 95132
8:00-8:30 a.m. registration/check in
8:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m. workshop