Master Schedule Training
Master Scheduling is back! This top-rated workshop from ACSA is now available through the Online Learning Center. Join our presenters through three engaging sessions (over 8 hours of professional development) where you will and walk away ready for the next school year. Each session will engage you in every step of the master schedule process and provide you with insight on how to make the best decisions for your school. Recordings of each session will be available for registered participants to access.
Live Meeting Dates and Times:
- Session 1: March 24, 8:30am - 10:00am
- Session 2: April 28, 8:30am - 12:00pm
- Session 3: May 19, 8:30am - 12:00pm
The complexities of building today’s master schedule in both middle school and high school can be overwhelming, especially if you have little or no master scheduling experience. This three-day workshop will provide the necessary basics, including:
- Identification of essential “non-negotiable” components.
- Realistic and necessary timelines.
- A step-by-step, practical method for creating a schedule that provides course selection equity.
- Interactive sessions designed for you to practice scheduling concepts with real numbers.
Dates & Locations
- March 24, 2021 (8:30am to 10:00am)
- April 28, 2021 (8:30am to 12:00pm)
- May 19, 2021 (8:30am to 12:00pm)