The Human Resources Office: The First 90 Days and Beyond
This workshop is designed for Administrators, Classified Managers and other support staff who are new to Human Resources or interested in learning about the role and function of the Human Resources Department. Participants will benefit from this comprehensive overview of the myriad of tasks and responsibilities of the Human Resources Office. The presentation will include a detail calendar of events, procedures related to Human Resources and a Human Resources Self‐Assessment Instrument. Join ACSA's personnel experts over three sessions to build your knowledge in the HR world.
- Identify and understand the complexities of HR administration.
- Describe the functions performed by the HR Office.
- Identify the various public stakeholders with whom the HR Office must interact and what results may be expected from those interactions.
- Become familiar with recent legislative and case law changes.
- Identify and understand HR procedures and the monitoring of critical timelines.
- Become familiar with an HR Office Self‐Assessment Instrument.
Dates & Locations
This workshop is a three-part VIRTUAL series:
- June 30 (9:00am to 11:00am)
- July 14 (9:00am to 12:00 pm)
- July 28 (9:00am to 12:00 pm)