Sisterhood Leadership Symposium
Our Voices are Vital!
The Sisterhood Leadership Symposium, co-sponsored by ACSA, CAAASA and CALSA, is an inclusive space that brings together women in the education profession, women in leadership positions, and women leaders seeking to advance their career for a one-day event focusing on leadership, diversity, and empowerment. It is designed to honor and value the diverse and rich strengths that make us bold and courageous leaders for the students and communities we serve. Session content addresses relevant topics within the education field and provides practical tools and resources for attendees to implement at work right away.
- Raise the voices of women in the profession
- Share and promote work-life balance of women
- Explore pathways to leadership
- Provide educational learning opportunities related to an equity-driven culture
- Understand the importance of an Executive Presence
May 18, 2019
Almansor Court, Alhambra, CA
ACSA/CAAASA/CALSA Member: $85.00
Non Member: $100
- Luncheon Sponsor $3,500
- Breakfast Sponsor $2,500
- Welcome Gift Sponsor $1,500
- Exhibitor $500