Negotiator of the Year
This recognition is awarded by the ACSA Human Resources Council to the person serving as chief negotiator for a school district or county office as a full-time employee of that district.
Nominations must be received by Nov. 15, 2018.
Criteria for Selection
- Nominee must be a member of ACSA serving as chief negotiator for a school district or county office of education.
- Nomination must be submitted by the Superintendent, District Negotiating Team Members, and/or current Human Resources Council Members.
- Nominee must be a person having distinguished self for outstanding contribution in the area of labor relations and negotiations at the local districts, regional and state levels.
- We are seeking an applicant who is actively involved and a contributing participant in ACSA region/state Human Resources activities and functions.
- Please provide the information in the form below.
- Letters of recommendation are strongly encouraged.
- If selected, the award recipient is expected to be in attendance at the Negotiators' Symposium, Jan. 23-25, 2019 at the Westin, San Diego, and specifically at the Award Ceremony on Wednesday, Jan. 23.
- Deadline for nominations is Nov. 15.
Letters of Support
Letters of support that include knowledge of the nominee’s work and contributions are strongly recommended, but are not required. Please attach up to 3 supporting documents.
If you have any questions, please contact Margaret Arthofer, (916) 444-3216, email@example.com.
2019 Negotiator of the Year Nomination
Please review your nomination carefully for errors before hitting "submit," as you will not have another chance to preview your responses.
Thank you for participating in this opportunity to honor outstanding negotiators!