Exemplary Woman in Education Award
Nomination deadline is Friday, Aug. 19.
We are seeking nominations for outstanding women in educational leadership for our 2022-23 Exemplary Woman in Education Award, to be presented at the 2022 Women in School Leadership Forum, Sept. 21-23 in San Diego. Please submit nominees using the form below.
The nominee should serve as a role model for other women and demonstrate:
- A passion for the profession.
- A commitment to grow and develop others (seeking mentors to better herself and by becoming a mentor to others).
- A demonstrated desire to give back through public and/or community service.
- Advocacy for the value of school administrators and contributes to the improvement of the profession.
- Demonstrated effective crisis leadership during unprecedented times.
Nominee must be an ACSA member to qualify.
Submit nominations by 11:59 p.m. on August 19, 2022. Please contact Emily Agpoon, ACSA Awards Coordinator, with any questions.
Thank you in advance for helping us honor and celebrate exemplary women in school leadership.
2021-22 Exemplary Woman in Education Award Winner
No award given 2020-21