Exemplary Woman in Education Award
Congratulations to the 2021-22 nominees!
The committee is thrilled to announce that the 2021-22 recipient is Dr. Marian Kim Phelps, Superintendent of Poway USD. Dr. Phelps will be recognized at the November Leadership Summit, and again at the Women’s Leadership Forum in Spring 2022.
We are seeking nominations for outstanding women in educational leadership for our Exemplary Woman in Education Award, to be presented at a future women's leadership event. Please submit nominees using the form below.
The nominee should serve as a role model for other women and demonstrate:
- A passion for the profession.
- A commitment to grow and develop others (seeking mentors to better herself and by becoming a mentor to others).
- A demonstrated desire to give back through public and/or community service.
- Advocacy for the value of school administrators and contributes to the improvements of the profession.
- Demonstrated effective crisis leadership during unprecedented times.
Nominee must be an ACSA member to qualify.
Submit nominations by 11:59 p.m. on April 23, 2021. Please contact Emily Agpoon, ACSA Awards Coordinator, with any questions.
Thank you in advance for helping us honor and celebrate exemplary women in school leadership.
2021-22 Exemplary Woman in Education Award Winner
No award given 2020-21