The Skillful Certificated Evaluator
This one-day workshop will focus on meaningful certificated employee evaluations to build capacity and increase student achievement, due process documentation and file-building.
- Establish a common philosophy across the district regarding employee evaluation.
- Create common language used to provide meaningful and effective feedback to employees.
- Calibrate the feedback across the district in order to build employee capacity.
- Provide feedback to employees with quantitative and qualitative evidence.
- Generate documents that improve the delivery of instruction.
- Generate assistance plans that are robust, multifaceted and improve the quality of instruction.
- Prepare for and conduct effective conversations with the purpose of improving performance.
- Create systems within a district to enhance the capacity of site supervisors to provide meaningful feedback.
- Generate documentation that will support difficult employment decisions.
- Communicate and work effectively with union leadership while honoring an employee’s right to representation.
- Understand the legal requirements and ethical approaches regarding the discipline of employees.
Dates & Locations
Registration hyperlinked in the dates below.
February 26, 2020
ACSA Ontario Office
3602 Inland Empire Boulevard,
Ontario, CA 91764
April 1, 2020
ACSA Sacramento Office
1029 J Street, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95814
8:00-8:30 a.m. registration/check in
8:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m. workshop