Regular membership is available to those California employees in a district or other educational agency designated or functioning as:
- Management employees
- Members of the management team
- Administrators with regular part-time teaching responsibilities
- Confidential employees, classified management, or certificated supervisory employees
- Professors of education
- Employees of the California Department of Education (CDE) or Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC)
Regular Membership entitles you to:
- Enhance your job-related skills and develop professional relationships
Take advantage of many specialized professional development activities
- Add your voice to ACSA's strong lobbying effort to improve the quality of education in California
- Keep current on education news and issues through special publications and periodicals such as:
EdCal, ACSA's weekly newspaper, which includes the ACSA JobLink, a listing of education job openings throughout California and the nation. Leadership, the association's professional magazine, featuring articles by and for school administrators.
- Access trained member assistance advocates who protect your due process rights.
- Representatives in the field at your service.
- District management team assistance.
- Receive valuable member benefits including:
- group insurance plans
- discount purchasing programs, and
- family entertainment and travel benefits
Contact the ACSA Membership Services Department at 650.692.4300 or 800.608.ACSA (2272).
Learn more about the benefits of membership.