A Few Reasons to Join
For the past 40 years, the Association of California School Administrators has provided opportunities, services and benefits to educators that help ensure their success as educational leaders.
Regular Membership entitles you to:
- Enhance your job-related skills and develop professional relationships and take advantage of many specialized professional development activities.
- Add your voice to ACSA's strong lobbying effort to improve the quality of education in California.
- Keep current on education news and issues through special publications and periodicals, such as:
EdCal, ACSA's weekly newspaper, which includes the ACSA JobLink, a listing of education job openings throughout California and the nation. Leadership, the association's professional magazine, featuring articles by and for school administrators.
- Access trained member assistance advocates who protect your due process rights.
- District management team assistance.
- Receive valuable member benefits including:
- group insurance plans
- discount purchasing programs, and
- family entertainment and travel benefits
Download a membership application or call the Member Services Department at (650) 692-4300 or (800) 672-3494 to receive a form by mail.
Find out about Retired Membership, Associate Membership, Student Membership and other membership categories.