ACSA's Member Services Committee is the force that makes ACSA the strong organization that it is. Members develop and implement recruitment and retention efforts. They also monitor existing membership categories and dues structures, member benefits and endorsements and provide recommendations to the Board of Directors.
Suggested Recruitment Activities:
- September - Make personal contact with new members (ongoing). Email revised membership list back to state ACSA within 60 days.
- October - Implement current membership campaign & host a membership recruitment event.
- November - (Continue) Implementation of current membership campaign.
- December - Upon request, state ACSA will mail you ACSA logo giveaways for your December meetings.
- January - Distribute region membership list to Charters for updating.
2015-16 Meeting Dates (no longer coincide with Delegate Assembly):
- September 11, 2015 - ACSA Ontario Office, 8:30-2:30
- January 7, 2016 - web conference, 9:30-12:00
- April 26, 2016 - ACSA Sacramento Office, 9:30-2:30