ACSA's Member Services Committee is the force that makes ACSA the strong organization that it is. Members develop and implement recruitment and retention efforts. They also monitor existing membership categories and dues structures, member benefits and endorsements and provide recommendations to the Board of Directors.
Suggested Recruitment Activities:
- October - Implement current membership campaign & host a membership recruitment activity.
- November - (Continue) Implementation of current membership campaign.
- December - State ACSA will mail you ACSA logo giveaways for your December meetings.
- January - Distribute region membership list to Charters.
- February - Email revised membership list back to state ACSA within 60 days.
- March - Publicize ACSA Drives (state ACSA will provide flyer) & host a membership recruitment activity.
- April - Recognize top recruiters, new & retiring members.
- May - (Continue) Recognition. Distribute region membership list to Charters.
- June - Email revised membership list back to state ACSA within 60 days. Plan for upcoming year!
Upcoming Meeting Dates:
- October 9, 2013, LAX Crowne Plaza, 10-3:30
(8-10 AM new rep training!)
- February 12, 2014, Video Conference, 10-12
- May 7, 2014, Sacramento hotel TBD, 9-3