ACSA's Member Services Committee is the force that makes ACSA the strong organization that it is. Members develop and implement recruitment and retention efforts. They also monitor existing membership categories and dues structures, member benefits and endorsements and provide recommendations to the Board of Directors.
Suggested Recruitment Activities:
- June - Plan for upcoming year.
- July - Vacation!
- August - Develop budget and calendar membership activities. Distribute region membership list to Charters.
- September - Make personal contact with new members (ongoing). Email revised membership list back to state ACSA within 60 days.
- October - Implement current membership campaign & host a membership recruitment activity.
Upcoming Meeting Dates:
- October 9, 2013, Los Angeles hotel TBD, 10-3:30
- February 12, 2014, Video Conference, 10-12
- May 7, 2014, Sacramento hotel TBD, 9-3