ACSA has over a decade of providing high quality Clear Administrative Services Credentialing induction programs throughout California. Our program supports and accelerates school leader practice to positively impact student learning. Through targeted coaching and timely and ongoing professional development, the program participants build capacity to develop positive and collaborative school cultures.
Clear Credential Candidates will benefit from the following program components:
- 40 hours per year of individualized, on-site leadership coaching
- Highly trained, skilled and successful Certified Leadership Coach
- 20 hours per year of individualized Professional Development opportunities
- Cohort-based collaboration and connectivity with new administrators throughout California
- Collaborative and supportive system for developing his/her induction plan and action steps
Following are the application window dates:
2017-18 CACP Cohorts Application Window
- Fall Cohort: April 1, 2017 - Sept. 30, 2017
- Winter Cohort: Nov. 1, 2017 - Jan. 31, 2018
(Master's degree option)
Beginning 2017-18, the Association of California School Administrators will partner with the Sacramento County Office of Education’s Leadership Institute to offer aspiring teacher leaders the opportunity to earn a Preliminary Administrative Services Credential. This program is designed to empower and build the capacity of leaders to improve teaching and learning for all students.
Candidates will engage in six courses over the 12-month program which offers both face-to-face instruction as well as online learning, guided fieldwork and an end-of-program project. Institute courses are taught by local and regional school administrators who are experienced and have first hand experience and expertise in both the content and region. By completing four additional classes the following year, candidates may apply the work from the Leadership Institute credential courses to obtain a Master's Degree.
Upon program completion, a recommendation will be made to the Commission on Teacher Credentialing for a Certificate of Eligibility or Preliminary Administrative Services Credential (if candidate has already accepted an offer of administrative employment at end of program).
Program begins in San Bernardino County September 2017
For more information, contact Dr. Michael Roe.